An opportunity is available for an outstanding Civil Construction Professional to join our team located in Mackay, QLD. Close to the Great Barrier Reef, the stunning Whitsunday Islands and some of Australia’s best beaches and rainforests with an affordable cost of living, you will be responsible for the management of all engineering and related administrative activities for our Civil and Road and Infrastructure Projects.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary degree with Construction Management/ Engineering disciplines (is preferred but not essential)
- Proven ability to undertake the role of Project Manager for projects with a value of $1M to $25M.
- Extensive construction experience, specialising in all facets of civil infrastructure works
- Successful delivery of time and budget requirements for both high and low value dollar projects.
- Proven performance in managing and meeting programmed objectives within financial parameters and company requirements.
- Proven application of and understanding of project management techniques.
- Proven people management skills.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem solving and dispute resolution skills.
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety.
- Computing skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc).
What you receive
An attractive salary package, commensurate with your experience will be offered. Relocation packages may be considered for suitable candidates.
You are encouraged to apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or contact the Managing Director Vic Vassallo on (07) 4968 0068 for a confidential, no obligations discussion.